MVP Design Sprint Checklist in 4 Weeks
Take a look at our free editable MVP design checklist to elevate your idea into a tangible product design. The checklist is structured based on weeks:
- Determine which features will make it into the MVP
- Work on the UX strategy
- Get your team aligned on the tools and processes
- Document your users’ profile / persona
- First rounds of concepts and wireframes
- Turn the wireframes into a prototype
- Recruiting 5 users
- Conduct the usability testing sessions
- Iterating on the wireframes based on the usability testing results
- Defining the visual direction
- Finalizing the high-fidelity design
- Preparing the hand-off file for the developers.
Read the complete guide on MVP Design Sprint here.