Product Designer / UI UX designerApply Now
Full-Time - 100% Remote
Your journey and Responsibilities
You gather requirements from clients and stakeholders and know how to share the UX ownership. You collaborate closely with stakeholders and keep them involved in the design process;
You know how to communicate with the user researcher or cognitive scientist, work on the findings, reframe problems and ideate. You collaborate with the researcher throughout the project;
You know when to follow and when to deviate from best practices. You have good experience working with complex applications and are aware that you can't always transpose patterns from generalist products;
You help clients to understand the value of UX methodology and build trust, by having constant communication with them. You're not working for them but with them;
You know that during the ideation phase, more is more. You are a big believer in divergent thinking where you don't miss the chance to generate as many ideas as possible;
You might be a great designer but you know that your problem-solving skills can be applied to any discipline. You're inventive in your approach and sometimes use unconventional methods or atypical inspirations to tackle challenges;
In that regard, User experience, Interface, or Visual design, are means to achieve the bigger goal.
What we offer
- Working remotely (forever);
- No micromanagement;
- Working on complex & challenging products. We know you might be tired of designing another yoga app or onboarding flow;
- Working directly with a cognitive scientist and UX researcher. No more pseudo-UX or guesswork;
- Direct communication with clients;
- Talent Development program to grow professionally – You will not be stuck in your position or salary.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a digital product designer;
- You've designed complex and data-heavy apps;
- Minimum English level: C1;
- You're a good communicator.