Outreach & Community Manager
Full-Time - 100% Remote
We're looking for a flexible and versatile outreach and community manager who will be responsible for the growth of our brand, community and social media presence.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with outreach strategies and be able to turn creative ideas into effective PR projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong community and social media presence.
- Maintaining activity in social media and communities such as Twitter, Reddit, Quora, Discord, etc.
- Guest posting outreach and contact management;
- Linkbuilding outreach;
- Helping with repurposing existing content based on the platforms we work with;
- Organizing and taking ownership over repurposing of the existing content;
- Monitoring and tracking progress across outreach and engagement channels;
- Content promotion across the variety of channels;
- Being creative and looking for things to help our brand stand out.
- Proven experience in managing outreach campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of building and growing a community
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Working remotely (forever);
- No micromanagement;
- Direct Collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Design teams;
- Managing own campaigns and freedom to experiment;
- Talent Development program to grow professionally – You will not be stuck in your position or salary.