Junior Product Designer / UI UX designerApply Now
Full-Time - 100% Remote
Your journey and Responsibilities
You gather requirements from clients and stakeholders and know how to share the UX ownership. You collaborate closely with stakeholders and keep them involved in the design process;
You follow UX lead instructions, work on the findings, reframe problems and ideate. You collaborate with the rest of the team throughout the project;
You start learning when to follow and when to deviate from best practices.
You assist Senior PD and Researcher in their work and learn how to communicate UX finding to clients
You know that during the ideation phase, more is more. You are a big believer in divergent thinking where you don't miss the chance to generate as many ideas as possible;
What we offer
- Working remotely (forever);
- No micromanagement;
- Working on complex & challenging products;
- Working directly with a cognitive scientist and UX researcher. The best start for your career;
- Being part of the client facing team from the beginning;
- Talent Development program to grow professionally – We help you become a better designer.
- You have 6 months / 1 year of experience as a UX / UI designer;
- Previous working experience is a plus;
- Minimum English level: B2;
- You're a good communicator.