Write for Us - Guest Post Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in writing for our UX Design Blog!
We are always looking for guest authors and bloggers who would like to contribute to our field-specific blog ith their professional, technical and creative articles related to our niche.
Whether you are a seasoned writer or just starting out as a budding blogger, we would be delighted to hear from you. We take pride in covering a wide range of topics around UX design, startups and entrepreneurship. As well as bringing well-written and thoughtful arguments into our articles.
The topics of the articles we would like to cover on our blog are directly related:
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven posts that teach our readers something new about Product Design, Marketing & Growth.
We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
Please do not include images from stocks to illustrate your article. We accept only visual content that helps to understand the material better, e.g. screenshots or original illustrations.
Send the image files in a separate folder.
If you want to include several images, they should be of the same size and the same style.
No low quality images will be published.
The content needs to be at least 2000 words.
We accept no more than 3 Do-Follow outbound links in the body of the post, and this link must be relevant to the article and topic discussed.
Make sure you’re only linking out to reputable sources that will help the reading experience of the article and the element you are explaining.
Guest Posts We Can’t Accept
- Any link-building schemes.
- Purely promotional content intended to sell products or services without providing real value to our readers. If we feel that you want to publish the article to promote your business or for SEO purposes, we’ll reject your submission. If you manage to organically mention another blog post you wrote or a product we might be able to accept it.
- Offensive, inaccurate, or illegal content.
- Posts that have been previously published on other sites (including your own website, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.).
How to Submit Your Proposal
Please fill out the form with the following information:
- Propose several relevant topics and the outlines for them
- For the topic to be approved, you need to submit an outline for each topic you propose
- When you submit the topics you should send it via Google Docs
How to Submit Your Article (after approval)
- Submit the article via Google Docs
- Image files.
- Send a short author bio.
- Send author’s headshot, at least (600 x 600 pixels).
Do not send ready made articles without the discussion of the topic.
Do not send the ready made article without sending the the outline beforehand.
The topic and the outline must be both accepted by the blog editor – only after that you may write and send your guest post.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published.
Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to be published.
You are not allowed to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or other sites afterward. You are, however, allowed and encouraged to share the post as much as possible on social media and to your audience.
We reserve the right to edit your guest blog content and update it in the future to improve accuracy and relevance for our readers.
We might include our own CTAs (Newsletter, Downloads, etc.) inside your article.
Due to the high volumes of the content we manage, we can’t confirm publish dates in advance.
Please avoid follow-ups for the first 2 weeks to help us process your content more efficiently.